Below is a sampling of the workshops you should consider attending. See Page 27 of the NJEA Convention program for descriptions of these programs, and then read on for so other great opportunities.
- Organizing Your Workday
- ESP Career Ladders Program
- ESP: Gang Awareness, Prevention and Safe Schools
- ESP Mentoring: Supporting Your Own
- Let’s Move: How Educators Can Help Eliminate Childhood Obesity
- Building Winning Teams Within the School Family
Remember that the Commissioner of Education and the State Board of Education make decisions that affect everyone in a public school, not just students and teachers. Consider attending their sessions at the convention so you can share your perspective from the front lines. See page 26 of the Convention Program for details.
Save the Date: ESP Conference
Mark your calendar to attend the NJEA Educational Support Professionals Conference. It will take place Feb. 17-19, 2012. Look for details in the January edition of the NJEA Review.